What's this shit about?

A blog about Tokusatsu, kpop, anime, foreign flicks, drama, and whatever else I feel like.

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I'm back! maybe....

I haven't logged in or even looked at this blog in yearsssssss.  So it's about time I get back into blogging so I can share my nerdyness with the world and not by via twitter or facebook.  The only reason I'd rather not post too much of my hobbies on there is cuz lets face it guys sometimes it freaks out the ladies lol.  Over the last couple of years I have been attending college and got mad busy, like to where I walked away from my hardcore anime, tokutaku, and drama watching.  I have now realized that's who I am and its awesome being a nerd.

First, lets just go into what I'm watching now.  In the tokusatsu world I'm only watching Kamen Rider Gaim and it reminds me a lot of OOO's.  It's like that Kamen Rider show that is just trying to be that much different.  Valvrave is my main focus in the anime world.  I mean Magi is okay but I just haven't gotten back into it after the first season.  I tried Strike the Blood but it didn't peak my interests and BlazBlue well I'm sorry that was just a giant shit show.  

The fact that valvrave surprises me every episode makes me wanting more and more each week and fact that I have to wait 7 days for a new episode kills me man.  Vampires, giant fucking robots, and awesome characters what more do you need in a show.  Also, the concept of the mecha feed off memories and peoples lives.....like wow that's awesome.  

Anyway, I'm going to try and post some more on here so feel free to comment however you would like.  In the mean time enjoy this badass picture from valvrave.

No comments:

Post a Comment